  • 3
  • Last »
  • You cannot reply to this topic

#1 toomuchstash

  • Group: Guests

Posted 06 April 2005 - 11:38 PM

very cool.

Pointless, but cool.

http://maps.google.c...1-800+AVENUE+51,INDIO,+CA+92201%22&ll=33.681700,-116.237969&spn=0.010579,0.015235&t=k&hl=en

#2 Skylined   User is offline

  • Brother
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 22-January 05
  • LocationUruguay

Posted 07 April 2005 - 12:16 AM

Skylined drops the bombs. :P
Posted Image

#3 toomuchstash

  • Group: Guests

Posted 07 April 2005 - 12:45 AM

ALL YOUR FESTIVAL ARE BELONG TO US!

#4 whirlygirl   User is offline

  • dork
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Joined: 06-November 02
  • Locationin the valley of the acid clowns

Posted 07 April 2005 - 3:06 AM

24 days and counting!!!!
be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle

#5 Nerdcore   User is offline

  • Compounding drug's behind the Nurse's station.
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 20-October 03
  • LocationMade In Detroit

Posted 07 April 2005 - 4:08 AM

im fucking packed and ready to go

*jumps around like a madwoman* :D
"The past is a foreign country, they do things differently there"- Leslie Poles Hartley

#6 whirlygirl   User is offline

  • dork
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Joined: 06-November 02
  • Locationin the valley of the acid clowns

Posted 07 April 2005 - 6:17 AM

Coachella is on my brain. All the time. It's almost driving me crazy!! Almost!
be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle

#7 ElectronicBattleWarrior   User is offline

  • Veteran
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 21-November 02

Posted 07 April 2005 - 9:59 AM

I emailed them for a pass for my camera (it's an SLR) and they denied me! RATS

Thank you very much for your interest in COACHELLA. Unfortunately, we're unable to accommodate your request for coverage as the promoters have limited photo passes available and these are reserved for photographers on specific assignments from national magazines.

#8 irishfan

  • Group: Guests

Posted 07 April 2005 - 11:17 AM

51 days till my next gig X-D

  • Group: Guests

Posted 07 April 2005 - 4:00 PM

DELETED

#10 Csar   User is offline

  • Did ya synth just burp?
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 14-February 04
  • LocationA planet, fucked up by mankind

Posted 07 April 2005 - 5:48 PM

na aufwaschen is net das problem, hab jahrelang zu haus aufgewaschen, da kam was zusammen, mich kann keiner schocken . . .
E(argasm) = m(usic) x c(hemicals)²

#11 Csar   User is offline

  • Did ya synth just burp?
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 14-February 04
  • LocationA planet, fucked up by mankind

Posted 07 April 2005 - 5:51 PM

oh shit, that happens when mixing up the pop up windows, i hope none of you is speaking german . . . oops
E(argasm) = m(usic) x c(hemicals)²

#12 Csar   User is offline

  • Did ya synth just burp?
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 14-February 04
  • LocationA planet, fucked up by mankind

Posted 07 April 2005 - 6:00 PM

what i rather wanted to ask is what is coachella and what makes this so great?
E(argasm) = m(usic) x c(hemicals)²

#13 whirlygirl   User is offline

  • dork
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Joined: 06-November 02
  • Locationin the valley of the acid clowns

Posted 07 April 2005 - 6:12 PM

Coachella is the one decent ongoing music festival in the States, where the promotors actually put some thought into who they book. I've seen the Chems there 3 times and I'm looking foward to the 4th!
be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle

#14 Jeanie   User is offline

  • JeanieBeanie!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 01-March 04
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 07 April 2005 - 6:16 PM

I am so excited for yall !! Especially for Nerdcore , how fucking great to fly qll the way to the states :D sorry for ,y typing i,m at some weird arabic internetcafe.

#15 Slipvin   User is offline

  • Veteran
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 18-January 05

Posted 07 April 2005 - 6:17 PM

Jeanie Escribi�:

I am so excited for yall !! Especially for Nerdcore , how fucking great to fly qll the way to the states :D sorry for ,y typing i,m at some weird arabic internetcafe.

Je zit gewoon thuis en hebt te veel bier op bedoel je! ;-)

#16 Jeanie   User is offline

  • JeanieBeanie!
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 01-March 04
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 07 April 2005 - 6:19 PM

hahahahahahaa X-D

#17 Darkstarexodus   User is offline

  • doin' it after dark
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 10-June 04
  • Locationthe Canadian Shield

Posted 07 April 2005 - 6:37 PM

Likely to be finally buying my tickets and booking my bus tomorrow..... So stoked it's unbelievable...

(That mapping program is scary, I could pick out my house with it.)

#18 Csar   User is offline

  • Did ya synth just burp?
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 14-February 04
  • LocationA planet, fucked up by mankind

Posted 07 April 2005 - 6:45 PM

whirlygirl Escribi�:

Coachella is the one decent ongoing music festival in the States, where the promotors actually put some thought into who they book. I've seen the Chems there 3 times and I'm looking foward to the 4th!

23 more days left, must be the hell for you all waiting so long, but when it is the time enjoy and have fun! I', a little envious!

Btw how much is such a festival in the us? For "Rock im Park" i had to pay about 110 ? . . .
E(argasm) = m(usic) x c(hemicals)²

#19 Pringled   User is offline

  • Brother
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 12-January 05

Posted 07 April 2005 - 6:55 PM

I have been intrested in going before, i might mkae the effort in a few years

#20 whirlygirl   User is offline

  • dork
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Joined: 06-November 02
  • Locationin the valley of the acid clowns

Posted 08 April 2005 - 4:09 AM

Csar Escribi�:

whirlygirl Escribi�:

Coachella is the one decent ongoing music festival in the States, where the promotors actually put some thought into who they book. I've seen the Chems there 3 times and I'm looking foward to the 4th!

23 more days left, must be the hell for you all waiting so long, but when it is the time enjoy and have fun! I', a little envious!

Btw how much is such a festival in the us? For "Rock im Park" i had to pay about 110 ? . . .

Oh believe me, I go through little spurts where I'm bouncing off the walls in anticipation! I'm so looking foward to being at the festival again - lying on the grass listening to tunes, talking with friends, sipping on these yummy frozen lemonade thingies that taste so good when it's so hot outside... just taking it easy and enjoying the day. Last time I went I had the greatest time, the whole weekend is a great story. I'm excited about this year's Coachella, it will be an adventure meeting some of the forumites!

The Coachella fest seems to go up in price every year. In 1999 it was $50 per day, second year it was $60, 3rd year it was $70 and some change... It's a 2 day festival, and this year each day is $80 (not including TicketBastard service fees.) There are package deals for both days and you can purchase another more expensive package deal that's VIP - but I heard the VIP package isn't what it's cracked up to be.
be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle

  • 13 Pages
  • +
  • 1
  • 2