  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot reply to this topic

  • Group: Guests

Posted 12 November 2004 - 6:37 PM

DELETED

#62 furyloops   User is offline

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 24-April 04

Posted 12 November 2004 - 7:11 PM

carola what pics u have? you took photos that day? or the pics on the internet? mmmm i haven't seen you on msn

#63 CarolaMartinez   User is offline

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 14-September 04

Posted 12 November 2004 - 8:25 PM

furyloops Escribi�:

carola what pics u have? you took photos that day? or the pics on the internet? mmmm i haven't seen you on msn

Actually, I took some photos, but they're so dark! it's a pity. :( I think I saw you the other day on msn, but I didn't remember you were drenajes! so I ask to myself, who could be this user? lol Next time I see you we'll talk, definitely. c'ya round guys!

#64 chemicalreaction   User is offline

  • Veteran
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 05-November 02

Posted 12 November 2004 - 8:57 PM

Download Complete....oh FUCK YEAH!!!!

#65 GLAKO-FAHN   User is offline

  • vandal, first grade
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 10-November 02
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 13 November 2004 - 3:05 AM

Wow.. that is orgasmically funky at some parts! I really dig their reworkings and I like the UTI and 3 Birdies riffage in Would You Like To? as well as the Denmark samples (wherever they came in). What really knocked me out, though, were the Block Rockin' Beats transitions -- truly mad.

And for added emotional impact, I listened to it while lying in my girlfriend's arms for hours on end -- God bless her, she loves the chems!
He put on a turn-down collar, a black bow, and wore his Sunday tail-coat. As such, he looked spruce, and what his clothes would not do, his instinct for making the most of his good looks would.

#66 whirlygirl   User is offline

  • dork
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Joined: 06-November 02
  • Locationin the valley of the acid clowns

Posted 13 November 2004 - 5:39 AM

Hey Glako, isn't it the best when you can share the music with someone you love, and have them totally understand how it makes you feel!
be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle

#67 beatrobot   User is offline

  • Brother
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 07-October 03

Posted 13 November 2004 - 12:32 PM

I now have the mp3 and it's simply beautiful, but there are still stops and starts (like at temptation), does everyone else have this or has something gone wrong with my download? 'Would you like to' is great - the vocals are so eerie yet fit so well! :D

#68 robot.mx   User is offline

  • Veteran
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 09-October 03

Posted 13 November 2004 - 12:35 PM

beatrobot Escribi�:

I now have the mp3 and it's simply beautiful, but there are still stops and starts (like at temptation), does everyone else have this or has something gone wrong with my download? 'Would you like to' is great - the vocals are so eerie yet fit so well! :D

no the radio station cut some parts(around 5 seconds) of the set, so is normal.

#69 irishfan

  • Group: Guests

Posted 13 November 2004 - 12:47 PM

still haven't listened to the set.

#70 furyloops   User is offline

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 24-April 04

Posted 13 November 2004 - 4:14 PM

8O ------------------------------------------------------

Inbox :: Message

From: miloco2forum

To: furyloops

Subject: Re: !

thank you sir

we loved Chile country was beautiful and so were the people

gig was amazing

glad you enjoyed

ed

----------------------------------------------------------- 8O

#71 iguanapunk   User is offline

  • Tatsumaki-Senpū kyaku
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 27-February 03
  • Location[-+-]

Posted 13 November 2004 - 4:39 PM

:o

i'm cool i'm cool

:o
Posted Image

#72 whirlygirl   User is offline

  • dork
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Joined: 06-November 02
  • Locationin the valley of the acid clowns

Posted 13 November 2004 - 6:49 PM

furyloops - how cool! I think Ed just made your entire year!! First the show, now a personal message! 8)
be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle

#73 ElectronicBattleWarrior   User is offline

  • Veteran
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 21-November 02

Posted 14 November 2004 - 6:58 AM

I just finished listening to that set. AMAZING. Heard some sounds i never thought were possible. And some funky ass beats

The new sounds songs sound amazing.

#74 Consumer   User is offline

  • ate oh ate
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 08-May 04
  • LocationCanberra.AU

Posted 14 November 2004 - 12:14 PM

Sith spawn! I think the link may be dead. Trapped at 42%.

#75 CarolaMartinez   User is offline

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 14-September 04

Posted 15 November 2004 - 2:12 PM

8O OMG!! Furyloops! A personal msg from Ed! Good for ya! So, it's so good to know that he liked our country, and said by himself!! Thanks Ed!!

#76 furyloops   User is offline

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 24-April 04

Posted 15 November 2004 - 8:11 PM

yeah!! :D thanx edxx!!!

#77 Consumer   User is offline

  • ate oh ate
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 08-May 04
  • LocationCanberra.AU

Posted 18 November 2004 - 3:13 AM

I found a new torrent and I finally got it. It took almost 20 hours, but it's all worth it.

I removed the old link and put the new one in and it managed to continue from where the old link quit.

Check status here: http://juani.colirio...e833cbc8e3286da

This is the file: http://juani.colirio...e833cbc8e3286da

It's all falling into place!!!

#78 wayno52   User is offline

  • Brother
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 24-September 03
  • LocationNB, Canada

Posted 18 November 2004 - 7:38 AM

oooh, thank you so much!! :D
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

FURTHER 2010
Recently played...
Posted Image

#79 BoywiththeGoldenEyes   User is offline

  • Veteran
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Joined: 05-November 04
  • LocationSarrebruck

Posted 18 November 2004 - 9:48 PM

pnx Escribi�:

In the second half, after 50 minutes, the began with a new track. Does anybody think (like me) that It is similar to "The Modern Age" of The Strokes ? :? X-D

could not resist any longer - you are right but to be honest, it sounds like the sunshine underhround pt.2 to me. might be that marvo ging one (or what was that weird name???) X-D
love is all.

#80 Mikey04   User is offline

  • Brother
  • PipPipPip